The Past in Perspective
Our past plays an integral part in how we approach the future, and the common thread that weaves through McDougall Energy’s storied history is family.
The McDougall name is the face of our business. We are dedicated to maintaining the same excellence in service and customer satisfaction that three generations of family have built since 1949.
We look forward to a future full of new possibilities where our values continue to reflect our history.
The timeline below illustrates the journey that marks where we are today. Building trusted relationships have been the foundation of our success from the very beginning. Each acquisition, maneuver, or strategy was a decision made with integrity and our Core Values in mind.
McDougall Energy acquires Dowler-Karn Limited and retains Platinum Club membership with Canada’s Best Managed Companies
McDougall Energy completes four acquisitions, including Rosen Energy, Vieira Fuels, Robo Tech Fabricating Inc., and Dodsley Propane; expands Auto market into Manitoba as an Esso-branded Wholesaler.
McDougall Energy acquires Edward Fuels Inc. and associated companies; expands Auto market into Saskatchewan as an Esso-branded Wholesaler.
Learn more about our history since 1949
- McDougall Energy Recognized as One of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- The Federal Carbon Tax – What You Need to Know
- Benefits of Digital Technology in Agricultural Business
- McDougall Energy Inc. Announces Completion of Dowler-Karn Acquisition
- McDougall Energy donates $9,000 to Kingston Community Organizations
- Dodsley Propane reaches deal to join McDougall Energy Inc.