Our Health & Safety Commitment to You: COVID-19
Our Health & Safety Commitment to You
Along with the rest of Canada, McDougall Energy Inc. is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it unfolds and rapidly changes. While there are many uncertainties regarding COVID-19, we are taking the health and safety of our staff, customers, visitors, and suppliers very seriously.
We want to minimize the risks of COVID-19 in our offices, on the road, and in our customer’s homes or businesses. As an organization, we are following recommendations from the Government of Canada’s Public Health Office as it pertains to how we do business, how our employees do their jobs, and how we interact with customers. Contingency plans are in place so that we can continue to deliver uninterrupted service as much as it is within our ability to do so.
McDougall Energy’s response strategies to COVID-19 and enhanced safety measures are evolving as new information becomes available, and we will continue to update our stakeholders as required. Some recent measures we have implemented for employees and customers include:
- continuous cleaning and preventative measures for our offices, retail sites, fleet vehicles and work locations;
- discontinuance of all non-essential business travel;
- restricted non-essential in-person contact between team members and with customers;
- screening and in-office work restrictions for employees who have travelled outside of Canada;
- work from home strategies for our team members who are able to work from home, while determining the best strategies for those who cannot.
We are committed to offering peace of mind to our customers, and we will provide essential services as usual – but with the strictest health and safety precautions in place. We ask that our customers advise our staff if they are experiencing symptoms or not feeling well, and we will reschedule; those who feel well should keep their appointments.
We will continue to operate our business with complete transparency and in the best interest of the customer and our staff. Even if we can’t meet face-to-face, our team is still only a phone call away. Customers and business partners are encouraged to contact their Territory Manager or Account Manager, who are here to help answer questions they have.
We’re in this together. Stay safe.
McDougall Energy Inc.