McDougall Energy has a responsibility not only to our business partners and customers but also to our community members at large.
We are committed to honouring our four pillars of strategic development:
McDougall Energy’s continued success is linked to the earned trust communities place in us.
McDougall Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees, and contractors.
We believe in sustainable development and practice responsible utilization of current energy sources.
McDougall Energy is committed to the environment, implementing best practices for sustainable development along with the responsible transportation and deployment of energy sources.
Environmental impact is evaluated and considered in everything we do. McDougall Energy proudly demonstrates our commitment to the environment through:
- Effective project planning and implementation for the reduction of emissions, waste, and energy throughout our operations.
- Exploring best practices through networking with peer associations.
- Implementing environmentally friendly products and services for our Home, Business, and Auto markets.
We are committed to offering service excellence to all customers including those with disabilities.
- McDougall Energy donates $9,000 to Kingston Community Organizations
- McDougall Energy Inc. announces an agreement in principle to acquire the business interests of Dowler-Karn
- Dodsley Propane reaches deal to join McDougall Energy Inc.
- Switching to Propane Heating is Easy and Affordable
- Propane, a cost-effective energy solution