Get more out of your journey
|Effective January 18, 2022 customers will be able to redeem PC Optimum™ points for fuel and car wash rewards at Esso™ stations across Canada. With the ability to redeem PC Optimum™ points at Esso stations, the Esso Extra program will end on January 17, 2022.|
Earn & Redeem PC Optimum™ points at Esso branded stations.
PC Optimum™ members are able to earn points on eligible fuel, convenience store and car wash purchases to be redeemed across nearly 2,500 food, drug and beauty stores across Canada.
- Earn at least 10 points per litre on fuel and 10 points per dollar on eligible convenience store items and car wash purchases.
- Earn at least 30 points per litre with PC Financial®.Learn how at pcfinancial.ca/gas
- Earn points in-store by using:
- Physical PC Optimum membership card or key tag
- PC Financial Mastercard
- Scanning the PC Optimum app
- Or, keying in the membership# or phone #
- Earn points at the pump using the same devices as in-store except scanning of the app and key tag
Redeem At the Pump
PC Optimum members can now redeem:
- 4,000 PC Optimum points for 10 cents off per litre (up to a maximum of 40L in a single fill) OR
- 10,000 PC Optimum points for any free car wash.
Sign up for free today.
PC Optimum™ FAQs
As of June 17, 2021, enrollment for Esso Extra and EXTRA PRIVILEGES is no longer available. Current members can convert their Esso Extra points to PC Optimum™ points from January 18, 2022 – April 30, 2022.
PC Money Account
10 PC Optimum™ points per dollar you spend, everywhere you shop — and no monthly fee.
What is the PC Money Account?
The PC Money™ Account works like a debit card, as the customer loads their own funds to spend, but runs on the Mastercard network and can be used anywhere a Mastercard is accepted. It also provides online self-service money management that allows customers to pay bills (including pre-authorized withdrawals), send money, and transfer funds between banks. However, unlike most debit products the payment is not processed via Interac it is processed via Mastercard. It is not a credit card, and differs from PC Financial® Mastercard® products already in market.
PC Money Account cardholders will earn 10 PC Optimum points for every dollar spent, everywhere they shop, as well as have the opportunity to earn the partner advertised PC Optimum points including offers available to the member in the PC Optimum app. In order to earn the partner advertised PC Optimum points including offers available to the member in the PC Optimum app at Esso and Mobil stations, PC Money Account cardholders must use a separate PC Optimum identifier (PC Optimum card, keytag, phone number, scan from app) in conjunction with the PC Money Account card.